- 1 stick margarine
- 1 c water
- 1 c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz carton cool whip
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides (this is suppose to happen). 😉
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
- Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
- This keeps well for days.