Yield: 10 coconut clusters
- 1 (3.5 oz) bar dark chocolate (70% cocoa; I use Lindt), broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¾ cup (90 grams) unsweetened coconut flakes
- Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil, gently mixing with a small rubber spatula until smooth.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, turn heat off. Add the coconut flakes and mix to coat the flakes with the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper liners. Refrigerate 1 hour prior to serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 cluster; Calories: 140; Fat: 12g; Carbohydrates: 7g; Sugar: 3g;Sodium: 5mg; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 1g