Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (6 oz) container fresh raspberries
- 1 (3.5 oz) dark (70%) chocolate bar (I use Lindt)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Wash the raspberries and place on a clean towel to dry.
- Line four muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place the pieces in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Add the coconut oil.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave: run the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring the chocolate in-between and rotating the measuring cup. Finish when most of the chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth and fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the four paper liners, dividing it evenly. Divide the raspberries between the liners, placing 2-3 into the chocolate, and 4-5 more on top. Refrigerate 1 hour prior to serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 207; Fat: 15g; Carbohydrates: 16g; Sugar: 7g; Sodium: 6g; Fiber: 5g;Protein: 2g