- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter, divided
- 3 cups crushed crackers (I use Ritz, about 2 1/2 sleeves)
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- Combine 1 cup peanut butter and butter in mixing bowl, blend until smooth and creamy. Stir in crushed crackers and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Press peanut butter mixture into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- In a small sauce pan, melt remaining chocolate chips with 1/4 cup peanut butter over low heat until smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour. Cut into bars. Keep refrigerated.
Recipe Source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com