- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 4 piece pork loin chop, with bone (1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (1 oz)
- Heat oven to 375*F. Spray a 12 X 8 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In pie pan or shallow dish, mix flour and Italian seasoning. Pour dressing into another pie pan or shallow dish.
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with the flour mixture; dip into dressing, coating both sides well. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Discard any remaining flour and dressing.
Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Smartpoints : 11
Serves : 4