- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- 1/2 medium sweet onion minced
- 1 pound ground beef 15/85 mix
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 5- ounces evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons bottled garlic
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 24 strips extra thick bacon
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix finely minced onion through evaporated milk in a large mixing bowl and combine using your hands. Do not over mix or your meatballs or else they will turn out tough.
- Tossing from hand to hand, form meatballs into 24 small meatballs.
- Wrap each one with a strip of bacon.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes. Remove and baste with BBQ sauce. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Baste again with BBQ sauce before serving. Please note that cooking times will vary with the size of your meatballs, check for an internal temperature of 145 or higher.
- Enjoy your BBQ Bacon Wrapped Meatballs!
Source : Savoryexperiments.com