- Yield: 8 SERVINGS
- Prep time: 10 MINUTES
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (see note below for alternative)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 1/2 cups Campfire® Mini Fruit-Flavored Marshmallowsprep time: 10 MINUTES
- In a large bowl, stir together the whipped topping and yogurt.
- Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold remaining ingredients into whipped topping.
- Chill before serving.
If you are not a fan of mainstream frozen whipped topping, you can find all-natural alternatives at Whole Foods or make your own.