|1 lb ground round|
|1 can (15 oz) chunky Italian style tomatoes|
|1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough|
|6 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1 cooking spray|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Cook meat in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough and press into bottom and halfway up sides of the baking dish. Top the pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes. Top with cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com