- 2 servings
- Prep – 5 mins
- Cooking – 10 mins
- Total – 15 mins
Words cannot describe how completely, totally, absolutely obsessed we are with avocado toast, and it seems like the rest of the world is too! We’ve decided to make things even better by having a HUGE “dip” of avo, which you can scoop with some Parmesan-grilled toast. Oh yeah!
- 1 large avocado.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese.
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, finely chopped, plus extra to serve.
- 2 tablespoons dill leaves, finely chopped, plus extra to serve.
- 1/4 cup micro sprouts.
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon flax seeds.
- 4 slices sourdough bread.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated.
- 1. To make avocado dip, add avocado, cottage cheese, lemon, olive oil, mint, dill, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mash with a fork to combine. Scoop into a small serving bowl and sprinkle with extra dill and mint, as well as micro sprouts and mixed seeds. Set aside.
2. Place bread under the grill and toast on one side. Flip and sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the uncooked sides of the bread. Place back under the grill and cook until cheese is golden. Remove.
3. Serve the avocado dip with Parmesan toast alongside. Dip your toast into the avocado dip to scoop and eat.
Boost this: Add four rashers of bacon, chopped into 2cm pieces and fried until crispy, sprinkled on top of the avocado dip.