- 12 servings | Serving Size: 2 clusters
- 1 cup roasted raw almonds, with skins
- 1 cup roasted raw pistachios
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper; evenly spread almonds and pistachios onto sheet. Roast 12 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate and salt; melt over low heat, stir until completely melted, about 3–4 minutes. Add almonds and pistachios to chocolate; toss to cover. Pour chocolate covered nuts onto the same lined cookie sheet; spread flat, but keep nuts next to each other in order to form clusters.
- Allow to cool at room temperature; refrigerate 30 minutes if chocolate is still sticky. Break into 1- to 2-inch pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Tip: If the temperature is warm outside, store in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 106 | Total Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 48mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Dietary Fiber: 2g | Sugars: 1g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 3