Mom Spreads Awareness About This Dangerous Spice

Tiphero.com

When we bring children into a home, a huge stepping stone is “kid proofing” our houses or apartments. You have to cover outlets, soften sharp edges, and take as many protective measures as you can to protect your curious child from the unexpected dangers lurking in your home.

But it’s impossible to predict every little thing that your child could get into. That’s probably why this tragic story of four-year-old Matthew Rader is every parent’s worse nightmare.

Matthew managed to get into his family’s spice cabinet, which most people wouldn’t think too much of. But no one, including little Matthew, could have anticipated that one bottle in the pantry would prove fatal.

The young kid was quick to find the cinnamon powder and take a big whiff of the good-smelling spice. Almost immediately, he started choking and collapsed shortly after in his mother’s Richmond, Kentucky apartment.

When his mother, Brianna, walked into the kitchen, she found her son seizing on the floor and quickly rushed him to the hospital. Sadly, it was too late. Matthew was officially declared dead about 90 minutes later.

Understandably, the young mother is still reeling in shock from the sudden loss of her son.

Tiphero.com

“He was completely healthy – no problems,” the mother of two said. “He started choking. It was like he was having a seizure and just collapsed.”

The only thing she can think to do is spread Matthew’s story to others to prevent it from happening to other young kids.

Continue reading on next page (>)

You May Like:  PASS THIS ON THE LENSES OF YOUR GLASSES AND REMOVE ALL THE SCRATCHES