- 16 oz bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 T light butter with canola oil (like Land O Lakes brand spreadable)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb turkey bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 T chopped green onions
- 2 T Water
- Serves 8
- Microwave cauliflower with 2 T water for 10-15 minutes until VERY soft, drain, then mash with potato masher.
- Blend in butter and cream cheese.
- Add the shredded cheese (reserving about 1/2 cup) and remaining ingredients, and stir together.
- Put in a casserole dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 350 for 20 minutes, until brown and bubbly.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.7 g
Sat Fat: 6.3 g
Cholesterol: 49.3 mg
Sodium: 442.9 mg
Total Carbs: 2.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
Sugars: 1.0 g
Protein: 10.8 g