WW Points Plus: 4, WW Old Points: 3
- ½ lemon
- 250 g cream cheese (13% fat)
- Worcestershire sauce
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 1 small cucumber (about 250 g)
- 2 mint stalks
- 8 slices whole wheat sandwich bread
- Squeeze the half lemon. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt, pepper and a few splashes of Worcester sauce until smooth.
- Cut the salmon into very small pieces, fold into the cheese mixture and refrigerate.
- Wash the cucumber, clean, peel and cut lengthwise into thin slices.
- Place the cucumber slices in a bowl and lightly salt. Let stand for 10 minutes, then drain the accumulated water.
- Wash the mint and shake dry. Pluck, chop and add the leaves to the cucumber slices.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bread slices.
- Add cucumber slices on top of 4 of the bread slices.
- Put the remaining slices of bread as a lid on the slices with the cucumbers (cream cheese down) and press well. Until further use (maximum 30 minutes) wrap in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap the sandwiches just before serving. Remove the crusts and cut the bread into bite-sized pieces. Secure with toothpicks and serve on a plate.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 155 Fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Fiber: 2.5 g Protein: 9 g Cholesterol: 23 mg