- 1 1/3 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspooons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Loaf of crusty bread
- Yellow mustard
- Cuban pork
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese
- bread and butter pickles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all spices together.
- Rub olive oil, then rub spice mixture all over pork tenderloin.
- Sear over medium high heat to brown meat.
- Add orange and lime juices and pork tenderloin to covered dish and cook for 15-20 min or until internal temperature is between 145-160 degrees.
- Slice pork.
- Slice bread.
- Spread one side of bread with yellow mustard.
- Layer pork slices, 3-4 slices of ham, 3 slices of swiss cheese, and pickles on top of mustard.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Brush top and bottom of bread with olive oil, and grill on panini press.
- When cheese is melted, your panini is ready.
Source : allrecipes.com