- 10 oz shredded zucchini, all liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped
- 1/4 chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Aurthur)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cooking spray (I used my misto)
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto. Combine zucchini, shallots, chives, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Combine with zucchini mixture and pour it into the pie dish.
Top with parmesan cheese and bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Source : http://pointsrecipes.com