- 1 lb. ground beef, Cooked
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (Sometimes I cook this along with the beef, and sometimes I leave it out, it just depends on what kind of mood you’re in, really.)
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Corn (But you can totally leave this out if you hate corn. I am so not a corn lover, but everyone else in my family loves it, so I always leave it in.)
- 1 Can Ro-Tel (Really any spicy diced tomatoes with chilies will do, but I always just use Ro-Tel, because that is what my mom used to use.)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes. (I usually get a big ‘ol can for this if I am having lots of people, or I just use a smaller can if it’s only the fam.)
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Pack Ranch Dressing Mix. (This is the secret ingredient that gives the soup it’s special zing! Don’t leave this out unless you want blah soup.)
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Brown your meat. (This is the part where you can add in the onions or not.)
- Open all the cans and dump everything into your crock pot. Juice and all.
- Let it sit on high for an hour or two then turn it down to low and you have the best darn crock pot taco soup you’ve ever eaten!
Source : allrecipes.Com