|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|5 oz sweet and sour sauce|
|1⁄4 tsp garlic powder|
|1⁄4 tsp onion powder|
|8 oz pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 1/4 cup juice)|
|1 tbsp brown sugar|
|16 oz frozen stir fry vegetables|
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Add chicken, garlic powder and onion powder; stir.
- Stir in sweet and sour sauce, pineapple chunks, brown sugar and reserved 1/4 cup pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add frozen vegetables and increase heat to High.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus; 5 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com