- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
- 1 can beef broth, low sodium
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1 2 lb bag frozen meatballs
- 1 cup container sour cream
- 1 16 oz package egg noodles
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix undiluted soup with beef broth, onion soup mix and steak sauce.
- Stir well.
- Then add in frozen meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.
- After meatball mixture has cooked, stir in sour cream.
- At this time, put a pot of water on the oven to boil for your egg noodles (make according to package directions.)
- Drain noodles well when done.
- Mix noodles and meatballs together or serve meatballs on top of noodles.