- 10 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 package frozen Asian stir fry vegetable blend (12 to 16 ounces)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, optional
- I used my 1-1/2-Quart crock pot.
- Dump the frozen vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon on top of the vegetables.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey and lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon.
- Drizzle with sesame seeds, if using.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 to 3 hours, until the salmon is done to your liking. I’m a huge salmon lover, so like it on the just barely done side and cooked mine about 2-1/2 hours.
Source : allrecipes.com