- 1½ pounds boneless chicken, cut in 2-inch chunks
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup panko
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 TB kosher salt
- 6 ounces (1/2 can) frozen orange juice concentrate(no pulp), thawed
- 3 TB brown sugar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 TB ketchup
- In a small bowl mix egg and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix your flour and panko. In 5-10 piece batches, soak chicken chunks in milk mixture then in flour mixture, Repeat this twice.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on the stove and brown your chicken on all sides. You will not be fully cooking the chicken, just giving it a nice coat. Place the chicken pieces into your slow cooker
- In a small mixing bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, salt, and ketchup. Add more sugar if you prefer a sweeter taste. Pour sauce evenly over the chicken, and carefully toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 3 to 4. Serve warm over the rice of your choice.