- Makes 4 servings .
- 3 small/medium potatoes, cl eaned + skin left on (halved if small, quartered if medium – I used Yukon Gold)
- • 2 boneless + skinless chicken breasts
- • Italian salad dressing (Zesty is best)
- • salt + pepper
- Place the potatoes at the bottom of the crockpot (veggies will take more time to cook than the meat so meat should always go on top!)
- Drizzle with the Italian dressing (just enough to coat the potatoes – eyeball it)
Pour a little bit of water (¼ cup was enough for my small crock) over the potatoes
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the potatoes, folding in the small end if needed.
- I seasoned first with some salt + pepper but it’s probably not needed.
- Drizzle some more Italian dressing on top of the chicken
- Put the lid on the crock and let it cook on low all day
- I put this together in just a couple of minutes and started the crock at about 8 AM. When it was time to eat around 6 PM the potatoes were cooked and the chicken was falling apart (that’s a good thing in the crock world!)
- I’ll definitely be making this one again and there will be a lot more crock recipes coming soon! In the meantime, you can follow what I find on my Crockpot Pinterest board.
- If you’ve got easy crockpot recipes to share, send them my way or let me know if you’re interested in doing a guest post!