- Makes 4 servings .
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes (21 oz total weight)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 oz grated Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Kitchen Tools:
- Mandoline slicer
- Muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice sweet potatoes into disks with a mandoline slicer.If you do not have a mandoline, you can thinly slice with a knife but try to be as uniform as possible.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sliced sweet potatoes, melted butter, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and only half of the parmesan cheese. Toss potatoes until they are even covered with the butter and cheese.
- Layer potato slices in a muffin tin. As a tip, the smaller slices from the ends of the sweet potatoes fit best in the bottom of the tins and as you layer up the larger slices fit better!
- Top each stack with a sprinkle of the remaining cheese. Bake in oven for 40 minutes. Remove from tin and serve.
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 5