- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (1 oz.) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and cover with olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper, then toss everything together to combine.
- Sprinkle onion soup packet and fresh rosemary over potatoes and toss to combine.
- Transfer potatoes to lined and greased baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until crispy on both sides), flipping over halfway through baking.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, remove from oven, serve hot and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com