- 4 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- ⅔ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F | 200°C. Spray a baking tray or sheet with non stick cooking oil spray Place the zucchini halves, cut side up, on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Pour in the melted butter; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ⅓ teaspoon pepper (or to taste). Mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb the butter (about 40 seconds).
- Spoon the mixture over each zucchini half, to evenly cover. Spray the topping with a little cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the hot oven until the crust is golden and the zucchini halves are cooked through. Broil for a further 5 minutes on medium heat to crisp the topping.
- Garnish with parsley and serve as a side accompaniment to any main dish.Source : allrecipes,com