- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (16 oz.) container French onion dip
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups fried onions, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine French onion dip, mushroom soup and sour cream in a large bowl, then fold in shredded chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, then place in oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with fried onions and return to oven for another 5-10 minutes, then remove and let cool 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com