- 3 chicken breasts, bone and skin removed
- 1 cup egg beaters
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsps sea salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 4 tbsps ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup oat bran cereal
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F). Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut the chicken into small strips. Add the egg beaters to a medium bowl and then add the chicken to the egg beaters. Let the chicken sit for about 15 minutes.
3. Add the dry ingredients to a large Ziploc bag.
4. Place the chicken into the Ziploc and shake. If you need more coating, add more flaxseed, wheat germ, and/or oat bran. If desired, you could also sprinkle a little extra wheat germ onto the chicken after you put it on the baking sheet.
5. Put the chicken on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes (or until the chicken is done).