- 2 Crescent Roll Tubes
- 1- 8 oz. package of Philly cream cheese (softened)
- 2 TB butter (fully melted)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup of light brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of regular White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract
- 4 Teaspoons of milk
- Preheat over to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, use a mixer to combine the softened cream cheese, lemon juice, pure vanilla extract and the white sugar until well combined.set aside.
- Open your crescent roll tubes but do not unroll them
- Use a sharp knife to cut through them- slicing them. Make thick slices.
- Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use your fingers or a small measuring cup to create a small wall around the edge (to hold the filling).
- Using a brush, take the melted butter and add in the 1/4 cup of light brown sugar and mix
- Brush the mixture over each danish
- Dollop even amounts of the filling into each of the danishes
- Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes or until slightly golden brown
- Let cool and add a drizzles of glaze.
- In a small bowl combine all 3 ingredients and stir until smooth, then drizzle over each warm danish
- Top with cherry, blueberry or strawberry filling!
Source : allrecipes.Com