|6 oz angel hair pasta, uncooked|
|2 tbsp reduced-calorie margarine|
|1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced, about 3 large|
|3 tbsp fresh lemon juice, about 1 large lemon|
|2 large garlic cloves, minced|
|1 lb raw shrimp , peeled and deveined|
|1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half, or evaporated milk|
|1⁄4 cup tub-style light cream cheese|
|2 tbsp fresh dill weed, chopped, or 1 1/2 tsp dried dill|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While pasta cooks, melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add scallions, lemon juice, and garlic; cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
- Add half-and-half, cream cheese, and dill weed to the skillet, stirring until smooth.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
- Return shrimp to the skillet and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Combine shrimp mixture and pasta; toss well.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com