Back to Top
- 1⁄2 lb whole wheat pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tomato, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 6 oz package baby spinach
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain but reserve 1/4 cup or so of the cooking liquid.
- While the pasta is cooking start preparing the sauce.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring frequently for 2 -3 minutes or until tomatoes are softened.
- Stir in spinach in batches; stirring until wilted. Add the cooked pasta, reserved cooking liquid, cheeses and salt. Cook, stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com