- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup shaved parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package’s instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add butter to a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant (2-3 minutes). Transfer spaghetti to the pan and stir to coat in the garlic butter.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan to pan and stir until parmesan is completely melted and combined and noodles are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com