HOW TO MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE
- Use gluten-free brown rice penne or any other type of gluten-free short pasta. You can use gluten-free lentil penne or gluten-free quinoa pasta.
- Cook gluten-free pasta according to package instructions. Then drain and rinse with cold water to prevent gluten-free pasta from getting mushy and sticking together.
TIPS AND TRICKS (juliasalbum.com)
- Use sun-dried tomatoes in oil. They are usually sold in glass jars. Drain sun-dried tomatoes from oil as much as you can before using them in this recipe. Do use oil from the jar to saute shrimp with garlic.
- Be careful not to overcook the shrimp. Do keep in mind that it’s really easy to overcook the shrimp which will make it tough and rubbery and not so tasty. That’s why it’s important to have all ingredients ready to go and make this recipe as fast as you can and serve it immediately! That way you won’t give a chance to shrimp to sit around and cook in its own juices.
- Use short pasta (penne) – that allows the sauce to coat every single bite!
- Make sure to season the shrimp pasta with just enough salt to bring out of the flavors of basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Do not add too much salt but do not skimp on it, either.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS.