- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup favorite reduced fat Italian vinaigrette dressing (use one with a lot of flavor that you really like)
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese (2 ounces)
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 Quart
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken well with salt and pepper and Pour over the dressing. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken breasts are tender.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes. Turn the slow cooker to HIGH. Add the cream cheese and stir until melted and well blended.
- Serve over rice or pasta or with mashed potatoes, and a veggie and/or salad for a complete meal.
Source : allrecipes.Com