Serving Size: 1/8th • Points +: 6 pts • Smart Points: 6
- 1 lb green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 1 lb red seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 8 oz fat free Chobani Greek yogurt
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup agave (or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
Cut grapes in half and set aside.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well. Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving dish.
Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely. Chill until ready to serve.