- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken breast meat
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 2 tbs poppy seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 2.5 – 3 quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the soup and the sour cream until well blended. Fold in the shredded chicken.
- Turn into prepared pan. Top with cracker crumbs and poppy seed (if using). Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and casserole is hot and bubbly in the center.
- Serve with a green vegetable (I generally serve with fresh steamed broccoli)
Source : allrecipes.com