8 oz. angel hair pasta (1/2 box)
2 cups diced, cooked chicken*
2 (10 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 cup salsa
1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided use
1 tbsp. taco seasoning
dried parsley, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions (remember, you are only using half the box of pasta.)
- Once pasta is cooked, drain well. Place pasta back into the pot (with heat turned off.)
- Add diced chicken, cream of chicken soups, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend and taco seasoning. Stir well to combine (this will take a few minutes.)
- Pour combined mixture into your prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and a sprinkling of dried parsley.
- Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes (until hot and bubbly.)
- Cover with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Serve with some Mexican cornbread bread and a salad! Enjoy!