- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cooked beef and spaghetti sauce.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese until smooth, creamy, and well combined. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place half of the cooked spaghetti in the bottom of the baking dish. Dollop half of the cream cheese mixture over the spaghetti as evenly as possible. Spread with half of the meat mixture. Repeat the layers once and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Source : allrecipes.com