Yield: Approximately 40 Pinwheels
- 4 Extra Large Spinach Tortillas
- 1 (8oz) pkg. Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cranberry Salsa
- 36 slices of thinly sliced Turkey Lunch Meat
- Smear 2oz softened cream cheese on top of an extra large spinach tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of Cranberry Salsa (up to ¼ cup) on half of the cream cheese layer.
- Layer 9 slices of turkey lunch meat on top of the cranberry layer.
- Roll it up the tortilla as tight as you can starting on the end with the meat and salsa. Then using a serrated knife, cut 2-inch pieces and poke a toothpick into the end of the tortilla to keep it from unraveling.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
© DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Source: Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels