To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls in tubes
- 1 can(s)whole or jellied cranberry sauce, 14 oz
- 1 pkgcream cheese, 8 oz
How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven according to can. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Add a teaspoon of cream cheese to each triangle.
- Next, add a teaspoon of cranberry.
- Roll up the triangles into a crescent roll shape.
- Place on a lined baking sheet 1″ apart.
- Bake according to directions on the can.
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW