To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 8-10 inch rustic round loaf of bread (Boule)
- 12 oz wheel of Brie
- 3 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 c whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 c chopped pecans
- 1/4 c dried cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the bread in 1-inch cross section squares to resemble a checkerboard. Make sure not to cut all the way through the bread.
- 2. Wrap the bottom of the bread in aluminum foil.
- 3. Mix together the melted butter, rosemary, thyme, and pepper.
- 4. Brush the seasoned butter in between the cuts in the bread.
- 5. Slice the Brie into 1/2-inch wide strips and then into 1-inch long pieces.
- 6. Stuff the Brie in between the cuts of bread.
- 7. Then, spoon the cranberry sauce over the Brie and in between the bread cuts.
- 8. Sprinkle the chopped pecans and dried cranberries over the top of the bread making sure to get into the crevices.
- 9. Place the stuffed bread onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 10. Serve hot. To eat, simply tear off pieces of the bread.
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW