- 1 two pound bag, frozen hash browns, frozen
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped finely
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 pound low-fat sour cream
- 8 ounces low-fat Cheddar or Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 can (10.5 ounce) low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- cornflakes, crushed if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place single layers of Potatoes, onions, six tablespoons of margarine, sour cream, cheese and soup. Top wth crushed cornflakes.
- Drizzle the cornflakes with 4 tablespoons margarine. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until bubbling.
- Makes 12 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 153, Total Fat 5 g, Protein 7 g, Carbs 19 g, Sodium 134 mg,
Fiber 2 g