- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 (3 oz) package Oscar Mayer bacon bits
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 large burrito tortillas (12-inch)
- Mix softened cream cheese with the ranch powder, cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp milk, and bacon until well combined. Add more milk if desired.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of this mixture evenly on each tortilla then lay 3-4 slices of turkey breast flat on top of the cheese mixture to cover in a single layer.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up the softened cheese. Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut into 1-inch slices.