- 24 scoop-type tortilla chips
- 1 c.barbecue beef (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 c. black beans
- 1/2 c. pinto beans
- 3/4 c. Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c. Pico de gallo salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mini-muffin tin, add a scoop chip to each muffin cavity. Add 3-4 of the black beans, and about 3-4 of the pinto beans to each chip. Add about 1/2 Tbsp (or whatever will fit on the chip.) Top with a sprinkling of the shredded cheese.
- Place the pan of nachos in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from the oven, and serve while still hot. Top with fresh Pico de Gallo salsa, if desired.
Source : allrecipes.Com