- 10 slices Texas toast (thick sliced bread)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat a skillet or pan to medium high heat.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, half and half, vanilla, butter, salt, and cinnamon until fully combined.
- Dip a slice of bread into the mixture and place on skillet. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Continue this process until all the bread has been toasted.
- Serve with whip cream, strawberries, and syrup.
Source : allrecipes.Com