|2 cup reduced-fat baking mix, such as Bisquick|
|3⁄4 cup low-fat (1%) buttermilk|
|1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded|
|2 tbsp fat-free margarine or butter substitute|
|1⁄4 tsp garlic powder|
|1⁄4 tsp dried parsley, finely crushed|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Add baking mix, buttermilk, and cheddar cheese to a medium bowl and mix by hand until well combined. Divide dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tablespoons each) and spoon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits start to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine margarine or butter substitute with garlic powder and parsley flakes. Heat mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir to combine, and brush over the top of each biscuit as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 2 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com