- 1(10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1(14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1⁄2cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 4ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8″ X 8″ dish).
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
Smartpoints : 4
Serves : 10/12