|9 reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided (Oreos)|
|1 1⁄2 tsp butter or margarine, melted|
|3 1⁄2 oz fat-free vanilla pudding, cups (such as Hunt’s Snack Pack)|
|1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract|
- Place paper or foil muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
- Place 4 cookies in a zip-top plastic bag; finely crush cookies using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well.
- Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup liner.
- Place remaining 5 cookies in plastic bag, and coarsely crush.
- Combine 1/4 cup crushed cookies, pudding, whipped topping, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
- Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- To store, remove frozen desserts from muffin cups, and place in labeled large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag or labeled airtight container. Freeze up to 1 month. To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.
- Per serving: 6 SmartPoints; 3 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com