Festive season is here! Spirits are high !! Will is strong to make something sweet for my family but not enough time on hand. Is that your life story too? Don’t you worry my Condensed Milk fudge comes to the rescue in such situation. Only 3 main ingredients and 5 minutes is all you need to make an easy dessert . And the possibilities are endless. No stove top cooking required for making this fudge . Just one bowl and a simple microwave does the trick. I promise that this fudge is as rich and delicious as the traditional fudge recipes.
OLD FASHIONED FUDGE VS CONDENSED MILK FUDGE
Traditionally the old-fashioned fudge is made by stirring in milk, sometimes evaporated milk , chocolate / cocoa , sugar flavoring in a sauce pan. Cooking it on a low flame . This method requires constant stirring so that the mixture doesn’t burn and avoid crystallization of sugar It also requires to cook the fudge mixture to a certain temperature. Hence you will require a candy thermometer as well to make old-fashioned fudge. Some recipes even use marshmallow cream to make fudge.
Good new is that Condensed milk fudge requires only 3 main ingredients for the base.
It really just comes down to –
- Sweetened Condensed milk
- Choice of chocolate ( white , semi-sweet or dark)
- Flavoring of your choice
You May Also Like:
- Old Fashioned Fudge – The perfect Homemade Chocolate Candy.
- Easy Fudge – More Delicious Chocolate Fudge Recipe.
- Easy Old Fashioned Fudge Recipe – For some families, Christmas goodies means cinnamon rolls. For some it’s toffee and candy.
- How to make Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge .
- Quick and Easy Fudge Recipe – TWO-MINUTE MICROWAVE FUDGE, You’re going to love making this!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe – It takes less than 15 min to make from start to finish and it only has 2 ingredients!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients: