To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Flatten balls slightly with your hand.
- Bake until edges are slightly golden, about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.