- Olive oil spray for pans
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons (1 oz) grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce (I like Rao’s)
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two pizza pans with parchment paper and spray the paper with olive oil. You can also make these pizzas side by side on a single, large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the water, garlic powder, onion powder and dried oregano.
- Measure out the coconut flour, breaking up any lumps with your hands. Stir the coconut flour into the egg mixture, mixing until smooth.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Allow the mixture to rest and thicken for a couple of minutes. This will allow the coconut flour to soak up the liquid.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer half of the mixture onto each of the prepared pans. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly into an 8-inch circle.
- Bake the pizzas until set and the edges are beginning to brown, about 15 minutes.
- The crust will still be light at this point, and that’s OK:
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and switch the oven to broil. Position the top oven rack 6 inches below flame.
- Spread each pizza with half the pizza sauce, sprinkle with half the shredded mozzarella, and add any other toppings you like (I used Applegate’s pepperoni).
- Broil each pizza until cheese is melted and crust is golden-brown, 2-3 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving