An easy vegan coconut curry made with chickpeas and cauliflower. It’s perfect for serving over rice or with a side of naan!
- 6 | Serving Size: 2/3 cup |
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups lite coconut milk, canned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in oil over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Combine remaining ingredients, and
- add to a medium casserole dish. Bake cauliflower until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately. Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 190 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Previous Points: 4 | Points Plus: 5 | Cholesterol:0 | Carbohydrates: 25 g | Sodium: 99 mg | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 10 g